Photoshop Horizontal Type Tool to type text in Picture
Horizontal Type Tool is a text typing tool in Adobe Photoshop photo editing software. It is often used to type text horizontally. It allows users to type text in a new image document and also allows users to type text on any picture horizontally. Adobe Photoshop inserts text into image document through a text layer in order to allow users to change properties of typed text at any time.
How to Use
- Open your picture in Photoshop or create a new image document to type text on it.
- Choose horizontal type tool from text tools section which is located in toolbox. It can alternatively choose it using keyboard shortcut T. It is most useful technic to select horizontal type text quickly and also a best way to choose horizontal type text tool when toolbox is disabled. There are three more typing tools in Type Tools section but horizontal type tool is selected when user choose keyboard shortcut method.
- Click on your picture or newly created document to start typing text.
- Whenever user clicks on editing area in photoshop window, a text layer is automatically added to layers and it can be observed at Layers section.
- Photoshop types text as per your typing instructions in photoshop window in default font, size and color. If you think, the default properties are enough for typed text, then choose move tool from toolbox. However, properties of horizontal type text can be modified further at any time.
In this way, users can use horizontal type text tool in adobe photoshop CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6.